Friday, June 1, 2007

presentation

Hello Everyone,
I've just noticed that we didn't made the presentations yet.
We are three of us posting on this blog (P.E, Adrien and myself Flo). We are actually students in Supelec (an engineering school somewhere in France near Paris ^^) and we have created this blog for our english class project. I know it's somehow odd, to do a blog with our pictures, musics for an english class ^^ but it's rather cool.
We are going to post our works, pictures that we like, musics that we are fond of...
We hope you are going to post lots of comments to express your admiration for our works :P (no I'm kidding). Seriously we hope that you'll enjoy our blog and that you'll comment to give us your opinion and your help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've just spotted one or two mistakes:
-just doesn't take an extra 'e' (1st line)
-Supelec is not really an engineering school, but rather a 'grande école'.
-"you'll going to"
-seriously doesn't take an extra 'e' neither
And I think that's all.
CU.
Sam